When you purchase a Full Service Portrait you get an original painting along with a small .jpg to use on your facebook, blog, etc. (Please note: having your image made into a greeting card or any other type of reproduction will result in an additional fee).
Typically orders work like this:
- You order.
- I’ll give you my email address, and you email me as many pictures as you’d like of the family/pet/person who will make an appearance in the portrait, including any specific environment you may want me to include.
- After discussing what sort of final image you would like to see, I will produce and send a sketch for your approval. You can make any changes you see fit (up to three revisions).
- When we’ve agreed on the sketch I will begin on the final color version of the piece.
- When it’s finished, your drawing will be carefully packaged up and sent out directly to you.
Seem like a lot of steps? It’s actually not so bad, I promise!
The final piece will remain the copyright of Candice Hartsough McDonald.
Generally portraits take about a month to complete, but can sometimes be more or less than that depending on my schedule. Please contact me for information.
Please message me for information regarding invitations or other printed material. Examples of printed items include:
- thank you cards
- note cards
- giclee prints
- anything else you can think of, really!
And yes! I do accept international orders. Please contact me first, and we’ll make it happen!